Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So far, not bad


I'm still rather pleased with myself for yesterday. I managed to wake up in the morning and go to bed at night without having more than a fruit strip and a half with 3 cashews. I drank quite a bit of tea...which I'm really going to have to lay off of soon because it makes my mouth feel funny at times.

Today was a good one, too. Although I'm a bit conflicted. I had 2 fruit strips. I'm thinking I should eat something... the cabbage I made the other night or a bean cake. Something! But I can't bring myself to do it. I stood on the scale and felt good about my progress. I don't want to ruin it just yet. But I know that having some stupid cooked cabbage isn't going to ruin it considering I haven't been eating more than a 100 Calories a day. I don't know what will be worse at this point. Not eating it or eating it. I want to see another pound go off but I don't want to stagnate.

Hmmm. What to do... I think I'll have a cup of tea while I ponder on this some more.

In other news: my flatmates friend wants to come over and hang out tomorrow and keep me company since my flatmate is gone for some time. I don't really want him to because I know it's going to turn into this big food ordeal for me. Which, actually, is part of the reason I'm having a hard time deciding if I should have a bean cake (which is mostly water anyway) or cooked cabbage. Goodness, this is almost embarrassing, but it's a real issue I'm having and I feel so stupid for it. I don't want to eat it and then find myself in the toilet over a bowl of cabbage. But aside from worrying about what to eat, last time he just welcomed himself for the night and stayed in my flatmates room and apparently was on my computer until 3 in the morning. I woke up the next day, turned it on and it was doing a disk check. WTF! I hate when people impose. I'm actually looking forward to telling him off tomorrow (in the most polite way, of course). "Don't use my s**t and f**k it up...better don't use it at all!" Password?...check! I guess that bothered me more than I wanted to admit. Glad I vented.

Wow. Enough rambling from me. I'm just going to think this cabbage situation over on a cup of tea. I hope everyone is doing well with their goals. I'm definitely rooting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment