Sunday, January 3, 2010

That was a crazy idea!



Wow. My three day fast was sooooo freaking hard. I almost did it successfully, except on New Year Day on of my uncles took me out to lunch (I ordered a salad and picked at it) and anther uncle insisted that I have some wine. Which I'm a sucker for. One glass quickly led to two then three. DAMN! Today my aunt forced a plate of rice in front of me because she "noticed you're not eating." Wow! Cum laude, eh?

*psshhh*

I had a good feeling about 2010 though and apparently I was right to. So, their whole family is starting a 21 day 'spiritual' fast and insisted that I join them even though it's a foreign concept to me. I told them that I wasn't sure if I could go without food or water during the day for 21 days. Lie. Truth is I'm so eager. It begins tomorrow. No food or water until 6 in the evening everyday. I plan to skip the food for a few days at a time, though. No one can criticize me either for not eating or drinking. Yay! Here I go. It looks like they just made up for trying to sabotage my New Year weight loss plan. I feel a little bad because I'm not doing it for spiritual reasons but... oh heck. I'm over it. Yay!

By the way I'm back from my holiday trip and got on the scale. I'm at 134 STILL. DAMN! Probably all the crap eating I did before my fast and the mandatory nibbling on things my relatives kept shoving in my face. I guess it could be worse. I'm sooooo getting that crap off me in the next 3 weeks. I don't think I'll be exercising as rigorously as I was before. Ohhh, this is going to be difficult :)

6 comments:

  1. You still did great on your three day fast. I wish I had as much control as you.

    Good luck with your three week fast,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's rather lucky that they do fasts like that...I dunno how to say what I'm trying to say, haha. Just good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I feel you on the stuck at 134 thing. :( I think you're probably about half an inch to an inch taller than me, but yeah...our scales are reading the same number.

    Three week fast...Gah, sounds wonderful and terribly intimidating at the same time. I wish you all the best..looking forward to updates!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful about that spiritual fast... a lot of religions fast during the day but then pig out on huge amounts of food at night. So something to be wary about, maybe you can go out at night if that's the case.

    I wish you well and hope you lose the weight on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Good luck on the spiritual fast! I think you are going to do great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2010 is a good year, think positive like that and you'll drop, i bet! good luck for the fast

    ReplyDelete